Atlas Arteria 2023 Annual General Meeting
This year, the Boards have decised to hold the AGMs as hybrid meetings which means securityholders will be able to participate in the AGMs either in person or online.
The AGMs will be held at 10.00am Melbourne time on 30 May 2023.
Registration will open from 9.00am on 30 May 2023.
The AGMs will be held at RACV City Club, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.
Securityholders can access the Computershare AGM platform from their computer, tablet or mobile device at https://meetnow.global/MMXXNN5.
To make the registration process quicker, please have your SRN/HIN and registered postcode or country code ready. Proxyholders will need to contact Computershare on +61 3 9415 4024 prior to the meetings to obtain their login details.
To participate in the meetings follow the instructions below.
- Click on ‘Join Meeting Now’.
- Enter your SRN/HIN. Proxyholders will need to contact Computershare on +61 3 9415 4024 prior to the meetings to obtain their login details.
- Enter your postcode registered to your holding if you are an Australian Securityholder. If you are an overseas Securityholder select the country of your registered holding from the drop down list.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click ‘Continue’.
You can view the meetings live, ask questions verbally or via a live text facility and cast votes at the appropriate times while the AGMs are in progress.
More information regarding participating in the AGMs (including browser requirements) can be found in the Computershare online meeting guide via the button below.
If you require assistance before or during the meeting please call +61 3 9415 4024.
Securityholders who participate in the AGMs and are entitled to vote on the matters to be considered at the AGMs will be able to ask questions during the AGMs when invited to do so by the Chairs. If you attend the AGMs in person, the Chairs will invite you to move to a microphone to ask your question at the appropriate time.
If you attend the AGMs online, you will be able to ask your questions during the meetings by:
- submitting a question online by following the prompts in the Computershare AGM platform. Further instructions are detailed in the online meeting guide via the button above; or
- telephone. Further instructions on how to do this will be provided on screen at the meetings.
You may nominate a representative of your choosing (who does not need to be a Securityholder) or the Chairs of the AGMs as your proxy. If you return your Proxy Form but do not nominate a person as your proxy, the Chairs will be your proxy and will vote on your behalf as you direct on the Proxy Form. If your nominated representative does not vote at the AGMs (or is not able to do so), then your proxy will revert to the Chairs.
You may direct your proxy how to vote on each resolution on your Proxy Form. If the Chairs are your proxy and you choose not to mark the boxes instructing the Chairs how to vote, the Chairs will exercise these votes in the poll in favour of the resolutions, subject to the voting exclusion statement contained in the Atlas Arteria Notices of 2023 Annual General Meeting.
- AGM Chair Letter (PDF) - Download Here
- Notices of Meeting (PDF) - Download Here
- Annual Report (including Remuneration Report) (PDF) - Download Here
- Register for the AGM Webcast - at https://meetnow.global/MMXXNN5