Full Year 2018 Results
28 Feb 2019
Atlas Arteria (ALX) today announces its full year results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2018.
2018 Financial highlights
- Statutory net profit of A$59.9 million, driven by the consolidation of Dulles Greenway’s results for the full year and ALX’s share of net profits from its investment in APRR, partially offset by performance fees paid in accordance with and due to the renegotiation of the management agreements.
- Weighted average portfolio traffic grew 1.5%, compared to the prior corresponding period (pcp), reflecting traffic growth at ALX’s European businesses, offset by traffic decline at the Dulles Greenway.
- Proportionate revenue and EBITDA increased 4.1% and 4.8% to A$1,162.3 million and A$869.4 million respectively, reflecting a combination of growth in aggregate traffic levels and toll increases.
- Securityholders approved the Internalisation Proposal and the change of name to Atlas Arteria at ALX’s Annual General Meeting in May 2018. Transition to internalisation is progressing and will be completed by 15 May 2019.
- Full year 2018 distribution paid of 24.0 cents per security (cps), up 20.0% on pcp.
- Full year 2019 distribution guidance of 30.0 cps reaffirmed, up 25.0% from 2018.
- First half 2019 distribution of 15.0 cps, anticipated to be declared in late March with payment by mid-April 2019.
Full Year 2018 Results Documents